Swanson Lion's Mane Mushroom
Lion's Mane is a mushroom used as a nutritional supplement to treat a variety of health problems.
- Supports balanced mental and overall health
- Maintains a feeling of calm while remaining alert
- Boosts antioxidant activity
- Reduces the risk of diseases of the nervous system and brain
- Stimulating the growth and repair of nerve cells
- Reduces the symptoms of anxiety in people with depression and reduces the risk of developing mental disorders
- The product benefits to the health of the immune system
- Protects the body against bacteria, viruses and infectious diseases
- The Lion's Mane Mushroom can be a great tool for prevention during an influenza epidemic or when your body is at risk of bacterial or viral infection
- Has powerful antioxidant compounds that have a strong anti-inflammatory effect, protects the cardiovascular system from damage
- Promotes the health of the digestive system and helps people suffering from ulcers
- Lion's Mane Mushroom can help treat inflammatory bowel disease
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule two times per day with water.
60 pcs, capsule, 500 mg
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60
Net weight of contents: 50 g
Amount per serving||
Lion’s Mane Mushroom (Hericium erinaceus) (Mycelium biomass)||
Gelatin • Microcrystalline Cellulose (Plant Fiber).
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA