Swanson Zinc Orotate
A high-bioavailability mineral salt.
- Helps transport minerals throughout the body
- Combines elemental zinc with a heterocyclic compound known as orotic acid
- Zinc deficiency can significantly enhance the risk of bacterial and viral infections, as well as it can seriously impair the immune system
- This product´s intake leads to the following benefits:
- Consolidates the immune system
- Protects the health of the eyes
- Supports the health of the heart
- Stimulates the memory and concentration
- Decreases the risk of viral infections
- Decreases the risk of macular degeneration
- Stimulates the body´s natural defenses
- Decreases the risk of inflammatory diseases
- Shortens cold duration
- Helps skin healing
- Orotic acid - as a mineral transport facilitator into body tissues. The orotic acid is a substance produced in the body.
- Zinc - is the second most abundant mineral in the human body after iron. It is present in every cell and is an important trace element needed for the health of the immune system, metabolism, digestion, nervous function and many other processes.
As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule one to two times per day with food and water. Taking zinc on an empty stomach may cause stomach upset in some people.
60 pcs, veggie capsule, 10 mg
Serving size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings per container: 60
Amount per serving
Zinc (from zinc orotate)
Rice Bran Extract • Hypromellose (Vegetable Capsule).
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA