Quicksilver Scientific Dr. Shade's BitterX
Liposomal blend for detoxification and digestion support
- Whole-body tonic places emphasis on bile flow and quickly supports momentum in the GI tract, liver, kidneys, and gallbladder
- Supports detoxification by stimulating bile flow which moves toxins out of the body
- Supports digestion as well as the liver and kidneys, two other organs involved in detoxification
- Higher-than-normal bioavailability and absorbability
- Supports detox, gastrointestinal inflammatory response, microbial balance
- Dandelion - which stimulates hepatic protection, renal-, and bile flow.
- Gentian - which promotes healthy bile flow, and has been shown to increase levels of gluthatione as well as other antioxidant-supporting enzymes.
- Solidago - which for a long time has been used as a supporting ingredient for the urinary system. It also promotes diuresis and through this the elimination of toxins.Simultaneously, it also increases glutahtione S-transferase activity. Gluthathione S-transeferase is a critical enzyme in phase II detoxification.
- Myrrh - which in this product comes in an oleo gum resin form. It supports bile flow and the balancing of microbes.
Dosage and Use
Take 2 pumps three times daily. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. Store at room temperature. Use within 60 days of opening.
50 ml, liquid
Serving size: 1 mL (2 Pumps)
Servings per container: 50
Amount per serving||
Phosphatidylcholine (from purified sunflower seed lecithin)||
Proprietary blend (Liquid extracts of Dandelion (root), Gentian (root), Solidago gigantea (aerial parts), and Myrrh (Oleo-gum-resin), Essential oil of sweet orange)||
Glycerin • Water • Ethanol • Vitamin E (As Tocofersolan And Natural Mixed Tocopherols) • And Acacia Gum
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
QuicksilverScientific, 1960 Cherry St., Louisville, CO 80027, USA, https://www.quicksilverscientific.com/