Quicksilver Scientific LipoCalm™
Promotes restorative sleep, relaxation and the body’s repair mode.
- Helps ease you into a restful night’s sleep
- Formulated to help shift you from fight or flight mode to rest, digest, and repair mode
- Reduces the time to fall asleep and increase the timespan for restorative sleep
- Delivered in a liposomal formulation which helps nourish cells
- Contains a blend of PharmaGABA® and powerful botanicals perfectly calibrated to ease the body into restorative sleep and healthy sleep cycle
- GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)- promotes relaxation and reduce the time to fall asleep as well as increase the time spent in deep sleep. Furthermore, it also promotes a healthy sleep cycle.
- Tranquil Botanicals Skullcap, Passion Flower, and Egyptian Blue Chamomile oil - are widely used in European and American traditional herbal medicine to allay tension and support relaxation
Dosage and use
Take 4 Pumps by mouth. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. Use within 60 days of opening.
50 ml, liquid
Serving size: 2 mL (4 Pumps)
Servings per container: 25
Amount per serving||
Proprietary Blend: Phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin), gamma-Aminobutyric acid (as PharmaGABA®), Liquid Skullcap Herb extract (Scutellaria lateriflora), Liquid Passion Flower extract (Passiflora incarnate), Chamomile Flower oil||
Water • Glycerin • Ethanol • Vitamin E (As Tocofersolan And Natural Mixed Tocopherols)
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
QuicksilverScientific, 1960 Cherry St., Louisville, CO 80027, USA, https://www.quicksilverscientific.com/