Life Extension No Flush Niacin
Promotes metabolism health.
- Provides niacin activity with no flush experience
- Encourages a healthy metabolism that can generate cellular energy
- No-Flush Niacin contains a special form of niacin (vitamin B3), inositol hexanicotinate, which innovative properties allow for true niacin activity without the characteristic niacin flush
- Niacin has many benefits, among others to help metabolize the foods you eat and promote healthy cellular energy production
- Niacin (vitamin B3) is an essential nutrient with important functions for maintaining cardiovascular, neurological and overall health
- Niacin supplements containing nicotinic acid can cause uncomfortable flushing though. The special form of niacin used in No Flush Niacin, inositol hexanicotinate, can help deliver the niacin in a way that it doesn't cause the flushing many people experience
Servings per container 100 - Amount per serving (1 capsule):
|Name of the active substance ||Amount per serving: ||%RI: |
|Niacin (from 800 mg of inositol hexanicotinate) ||640 mg ||4000 |
|Inositol (from 800 mg of inositol hexanicotinate) ||160 mg ||* |
RI = EU Reference Intake, * no RI available.
Dosage and use
Take one (1) capsule per day with food.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first. A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
Gelatin • Vegetable Stearate.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA