Swanson Vitamin D3 Liquid Drops
Vitamin D3 Liquid are drops designed to support bone health.
- Vitamin D dissolved in olive oil
- 400 IU per drop
- Designed to support bone health
- Vitamin D-3, which is included in the product, is obtained through natural exposure to sunlight
- Vitamin D-3 deficiency may be associated with bone weakness and increased risk of infection
- Vitamin D-3 intake may have several benefits, including supporting bone and respiratory health
- In addition to the main route of vitamin D synthesis (sun exposure), blood levels can be increased by eating certain animal foods such as fish and eggs and fortified dairy products
- Vitamin D may also contribute to increased testosterone levels in men
As a dietary supplement, take five drops with meals once daily or as directed by a physician. It may be applied to food or mixed with other liquids such as water or juice. Shake well before each use.
29,6 ml, liquid, 2000 IU (50 mcg)
Serving size: 5 drops
Servings per container: 204
Amount per serving||
Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol)||
Vitamin D-3 (As Cholecalciferol) • Olive Oil.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA