Swanson Shilajit Extract
Powerful source of fulvic acid.
- Concentrated source of micronutrients
- Traditional Ayurvedic means for restoration of youthful vigour
- An adaptogen that supports systemic rejuvenation
- Promotes energy production
- Supports cognitive health
- Helps the body to adapt and overcome the harmful effects of different stress factors
- Shilajit (Shee-la-jeet) - is a form of mineral pitch found in the Himalayas. It’s a concentrated source of trace minerals and fulvic acid. In the Ayurvedic system, Shilajit is used as a systemic rejuvenator and adaptogen.
Servings per container 30 - Amount per serving (1 Capsule):
| Name of the active substance || Quantity per serving: |
|Tru-Fulvic® Shilajit Extract (Asphaltum) (mineral pitch) (standardized to minimum 70% fulvic acids & equivalents [DBPs (dibenzo A-pyrones) & DCPs (dibenzo-alpha-pyrone chromoproteins)] ||100 mg |
As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule per day with water.
For adults only. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
Brown Rice Flour • Hypromellose (Vegetable Capsule) • May Contain One Or Both Of The Following: Magnesium Silicate • Silica.