Life Extension ArthroMax® with Theaflavins & AprèsFlex®
Multi-nutrient joint support.
For you, if you want to help protect your joints from oxidative stress and promote comfort.
- Helps maintain healthy joint function
- Offers clinically studied ingredients to support knee joint comfort
- Inhibits inflammatory factors to promote a healthy inflammatory response
- ArthroMax® with Theaflavins & AprèsFlex® is a science-based, vegan-friendly joint health supplement with black tea theaflavins, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), AprèsFlex® Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata), glucosamine, and boron — all support joint health and mobility in different ways
- AprèsFlex® boswellia - long prized for its ability to inhibit inflammation, is especially effective at inhibiting the 5-LOX (5-lipoxygenase) enzyme. AprèsFlex® boswellia absorbs into the blood much better than previously available forms of boswellia, giving it superior effectiveness.
- Glucosamine and boron - is shown to support the underlying structural foundation for joint and cartilage tissue and promote joint health. Boron is a mineral essential for healthy bones and joints.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) - has shown excellent results in supporting knee joint comfort and function in clinical trials when combined with glucosamine and boswellic acids.
- Black tea theaflavins - have been shown to help maintain healthy cartilage in the face of oxidative stress and to help inhibit inflammatory factors to support joint health.
Serving size 4 vegetarian capsules, Servings per container 30
|Name of the active substance ||Amount per serving: |
|Glucosamine sulfate 2KCI (derived from corn) ||2000 mg |
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) ||1000 mg |
|Black tea theaflavins decaffeinated extract (leaf) [standardised to 12% TF2a fraction (52.8 mg), along with TF-1, TF2b and TF3 theaflavin fractions] ||440 mg |
|AprèsFlex® Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin) [std. to 20% 3-O-acetyl-11-keto-ß-boswellic acid (AKBA) (20 mg)] ||100 mg |
|Boron (calcium fructoborate as patented FruiteX B® OsteoBoron®) ||1.5 mg |
Dosage and use
Suggested daily intake is two (2) capsules in the morning and two (2) capsules in the afternoon, with food, or as directed by a medical practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first. A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule) • Microcrystalline Cellulose • Vegetable Stearate • Silica.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA