Life Extension Advanced Lipid Control
Defend your heart.
For you, if you are interested in promoting your overall cardiovascular health.
- Supports heart health & cardiovascular function
- Promotes arterial health
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain healthy levels of all three key blood lipids — LDL, high-density lipoprotein (HDL), and triglycerides
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Advanced Lipid Control contains Black tea theaflavins, which can help maintain already-healthy cholesterol levels, inhibit oxidative stress and support a healthy inflammatory response
- This supplement also contains Indian gooseberry extract, which can support endothelial health and help maintain already-healthy levels of LDL, HDL and triglycerides
Dosage and use
- Suggested daily intake is two (2) capsules in the evening, with or without food, or as directed by a medical practitioner.
- If you are sensitive to caffeine, please, take this supplement earlier in the day.
- This supplement has less than 8 mg of caffeine per serving (the equivalent of 1/8 cup of brewed green tea).
60 pcs, veggie capsule
Serving size: 2 capsules
Servings per container: 30
Amount per serving||
Capros® amla aqueous extract (fruit) [std. to 60% low molecular weight hydrolysable tannins (300 mg)]||
lack tea extract (leaf) [std. to 25% theaflavins (87.5 mg)]||
Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule) • Stearic Acid • Vegetable Stearate • Silica.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA