Life Extension Glucosamine Sulfate
Glucosamine Sulfate for healthy joints and knee comfort.
For you, if you want to support knee joint function and healthy joint structure.
- Promotes knee comfort
- Helps support overall joint health
- Helps maintain youthful mobility
- Glucosamine is found naturally in the body
- Can help you maintain and promote healthy joints and knee function
Health benefits at a glance
- First of all – what is glucosamine? It is an amino sugar found in joint cartilage. This nutrient has many potential health benefits, such as maintaining the connective tissue between the bones of your joints, promoting knee joint function and freedom of movement.
- Not all glucosamine is the same though: you’re looking for glucosamine sulfate - the same kind used in clinical studies.
Dosage and use
Take one (1) capsule daily with food.
60 pcs, capsule, 750 mg
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60
Amount per serving||
Glucosamine sulfate (from glucosamine sulfate 2 KCl)||
Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride (Crustaceans) • Potassium Chloride • Capsule (Gelatin) • Anti-caking Agents (Fatty Acids, Silicon Dioxide [nano])
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Not suitable for people undergoing coumarin anticoagulant treatment.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA