Life Extension Lactoferrin Complex
Lactoferrin for gastrointestinal tract- and immune support.
For you, if you are interested in supporting a healthy immune system response in multiple ways.
- Supports a strong, healthy immune system response
- Promotes probiotic bacterial growth
- Helps maintain GI tract health
- Supports iron metabolism
- Provides high-quality lactoferrin from the Netherlands
- Lactoferrin is a compound from milk that supports the immune system in different ways and also directly counteracts invaders
Health benefits at a glance
- First of all; what is lactoferrin? It is literally one of the very first nutrients you receive in your life, as it is an abundant protein found in mother’s and cow’s milk.
- Lactoferrin enhances the immune system in different ways and supports both your immune health and the gastrointestinal (GI) tract at the same time.
1. The immune-boosting, iron-binding lactoferrin
- Lactoferrin supports the regulation and modulation of the immune system.
- Lactoferrin promotes natural resistance and support protection for healthy cells.
- Moreover, lactoferrin is an iron-binding protein and is transferred via a variety of receptors into and between cells, serum, bile, and cerebrospinal fluid.
- Biotis™ lactoferrin is produced from fresh milk in the Netherlands.
2. Immune supporting minerals
- Lactoferrin Complex contains the minerals zinc and selenium to reinforce the immune support properties of lactoferrin.
- Zinc - helps maintain your body's natural immune defenses and can support the aging immune defense, contributing to countering age-related decreases of immune system functions in the body.
- Selenium - is essential to normal bodily functioning. Selenium also supports normal thyroid and immune function.
Dosage and use
Take one (1) capsule daily.
60 pcs, capsule
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60
Amount per serving||
Biotis™ Lactoferrin (from bovine whey)||
Zinc (zinc bisglycinate)||
Lactoferrin (Milk) • Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose) • Zinc Bisglycinate • Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Salts Of Fatty Acid, Silicon Dioxide [nano]) • L-selenomethionine
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA