Swanson Glutamic Acid
Feed your mind to support cognitive health and memory with the amino acid nutrition of Swanson Glutamic Acid.
- Provides support for cognitive health and memory
- Supports your body's stress recovery abilities
- Promotes central nervous system health
- Although it is found in tissues throughout the body, glutamic acid is best known as a “brain food” thanks to the fundamental role it plays in learning and memory
- Glutamic acid can be converted as needed into glutamine, a crucial amino acid that can often be depleted during times of increased stress or intense physical exercise
- These veggie capsules are source of premium-quality glutamic acid for your mind and body
As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule two times per day with water between meals.
60 pcs, veggie capsule, 500 mg
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60
Amount per serving||
L-Glutamic Acid • Hypromellose (vegetarian capsule) • calcium laurate • microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber) • L-leucine • silica.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA