Salming Aero floorballs represent a revolutionary shift in the world of floorball equipment. This line of balls has been created by Salming to maximize performance and play fun. Every aspect of the Aero balls' construction has been designed with optimal performance in mind for players of all skill levels.
The first thing that catches your eye about the Salming Aero balls is their design and pattern. The innovative pattern allows the balls better stability in the air, accuracy and predictability of the trajectory. This is a key factor for the floorball game, where speed and ball control play a vital role.
Salming Aero balls are ideal for players looking for quality, accuracy and performance in their game. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced player, these balls allow you to reach your maximum potential on the court. Bring a new dimension to your game with Salming Aero floorballs and experience the game at a new level.
- Aero presents a unique surface with a patent-protected dimple design that covers twice the surface area of the ball compared to competing models on the market. Stable and predictable ball flight thanks to reduced aerodynamic drag, which maintains ball speed for longer.
- Advanced polymer that maximizes speed and control. Our research and development specialists have created a unique combination of polymer materials that create a soft superior feel and predictable ball flight.
- X-bar™ - The inside of the ball is balanced and stabilized by means of a cross bar and a stabilizing ring around the two central holes. The result is a more stable ball flight.
- Combination of a silky smooth surface in the area of contact with the blade and a shiny surface in the dimples for a better feel and improved aerodynamic properties.
- Due to the unique tool design and manufacturing process, the Aero ball has superior roundness, which guarantees more accuracy and more predictable ball transfer and flight.
- Aero floorball is injection molded and mirror welded through a 100% automated process using state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques.