I declare that I am acquainted with the Personal Data Processing Policy.
Don't have an account?
Language
Čeština
Slovenčina
English
Deutsch
Currency
Czech crown (CZK)
Euro (EUR)
United States dollar (USD)
Country
United Kingdom
Choose different country
info@pepe7.com +420 571 117 771
Payment
Available payment methods depend on the selected shipping.
Payment Price
Bank Transfer (advance invoice) 0 €
Credit / debit card online 0 €
Shipping
Shipping for country: United Kingdom
Shipping Price Free shipping from
Hermes From 5.33 € 96.50 €
DHL Express Depends on package volume
GLS 12.19 € 193.00 €
DHL 14.49 € 231.60 €
Post - bussiness parcel From 31.86 €
EMS - express post From 35.07 €
EUR
Language
Čeština
Slovenčina
English
Deutsch
Currency
Czech crown (CZK)
Euro (EUR)
United States dollar (USD)
Country
United Kingdom
Choose different country
0 Qty
0 €
Display categories

Salming Viper 2.0 Men

Indoor shoes
Color UK size EU size US size cm size Availability Price
White / navy blue UK 13 EU 49⅓ US 14 32 cm

In stock (1 pcs)

96.12 € Recommended retail price:  123.49 €

Description

The second generation sálovek Salming Viper low-profile characterized by excellent stability. To the best of our expertise about indoor shoes are stuffed into this model.

If you belong to satisfied users Race model, so surely you know that Viper are lower and they have less padding in the toe area. This allows for better perception of the surface and at the same time are lighter shoes, with prodyšnějším uppers. Shoe design was inspired by the original cross-country boots Salming from which Viper took over the three-layer upper with unique technology ExoSkeletonTM that holds the foot in the correct position at all demanding movements. Agility, speed, low profile - Viper.

On boot system is used TGS 62/75 ° when the distance from the heel to the ball of the foot (62% soles) was designed for maximum stability and damping impact. This surface is terminated by a. Ballet line that this stabilizing portion terminates at an angle of 75 °. The remaining 38% of the sole towards the tip, due to the materials used, on the contrary promotes reflection phase and direction changes.

Sole RunLite ™ is injected from a highly durable material EVA, which creates comfort for the foot while allowing good surface feel. Sole is light and reacts to various types of surface already at the first impact.

Fast stop motion of the foot to the side may cause ankle sprain. The LMS + is designed with a 11 ° tilt so that the risk of injury as much as possible reduced.

All of our superior technology combines a newly developed rubber mateirál XR110, which is used for shoe soles.

The inclination of shoes from heel to toe is only 7 mm, which is the indoor footwear unprecedented element in this respect sálovky from Salming inspire her running offshoots.

For the season 2015/2016, we have improved stitching, so that the shoe will last even longer, and an inner removable core, which are used antibacterial and anti-odor technology.

This website uses cookies in order to be able to provide its services. By continuing to the site, you are agreeing to their use. To find out more, including the information on how to remove and disable them, click here .