Life Extension Gamma E with Tocopherols & Tocotrienols
A complete spectrum of vitamin E forms
For you, if you are looking for a complete vitamin E formula that provides antioxidant protection, inhibits cellular aging supports immune health, nervous system and more.
- Provide all eight forms of vitamin E (tocopherols and tocotrienols) in a potent antioxidant formula
- Inhibits cell aging
- Promotes immune health, nervous system health and more
- Vitamin E is actually an umbrella term for eight different antioxidant compounds.
- Unlike most vitamin E supplements, Gamma E Mixed Tocopherols & Tocotrienols contains all eight forms of vitamin E for optimal antioxidant protection, eye health, nervous system support and more.
Health benefits at a glance
- Vitamin E is not a single vitamin but an umbrella term for eight different antioxidants that are present in different parts of plants. Unlike most vitamin E supplements, Gamma E Mixed Tocopherols & Tocotrienols contains all eight forms of vitamin E, providing the full impact of vitamin E’s free radical fighting antioxidant power.
- It also inhibits cell aging, promotes immune health, nervous system health, eye health, cognitive health and more.
Servings per container 60 - Amount per serving (1 softgel):
|Name of the active substance ||Amount per serving: |
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol) ||45 IU |
|Gamma E Mixed Tocopherols ||360 mg |
|Typical Distribution: || |
|Gamma tocopherol ||178-244 mg |
|Delta tocopherol ||65-98 mg |
|Alpha tocopherol ||27-39 mg |
|Beta tocopherol ||<16 mg |
|Mixed tocotrienols/tocopherol complex ||145 mg |
|Typical Distribution: || |
|Gamma tocotrienol ||25-34 mg |
|Alpha tocotrienol ||17-22 mg |
|Delta tocotrienol ||10-15 mg |
|Beta tocotrienol ||2 mg |
|Alpha tocopherol ||13-19 mg |
Dosage and use
Take one (1) softgel once or twice daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first. A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
Vitamin E (As D-alpha Tocopherol) • Gamma E Mixed Tocopherols • Typical Distribution: Gamma Tocopherol • Delta Tocopherol • Alpha Tocopherol • Beta Tocophero • Mixed Tocotrienols/tocopherol Complex • Typical Distribution: Gamma Tocotrienol • Alpha Tocotrienol • Delta Tocotrienol • Beta Tocotrienol • Alpha Tocopherol • Other Ingredients: Gelatin • Glycerin • Medium Chain Triglycerides Oil • Purified Water • Sunflower Oil • Rosemary Extract.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA