Swanson DIM Complex (Diindolylmethane)
Best benefits of cruciferous vegetables.
- Ideal for all middle-aged men and women concerned about their health
- Supports hormone balance for both men and women
- Antioxidant and valuable phytonutrient
- Supports proper estrogen metabolism
- Supports prostate health
- BioDIM™ (DIM Complex) - DIM is the secret behind the health benefits derived from cruciferous vegetables like cabbage and broccoli. For men concerned about prostate health, and for women concerned about the array of effects resulting from midlife changes, BioDIM™ offers premier dietary support.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule one to three times per day with water before meals.
30 pcs, capsule, 100 mg
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 30
Net weight of contents: 20 g
Amount per serving||
DIM Complex (BioDIM™) (diindolylmethane 25%) [BioDIM™ is a patented diindolylmethane complex of starch, diindolylmethane, vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate), phosphatidyl choline (soybean phospholipid), silica]||
Calcium Carbonate • Gelatin • Titanium Dioxide • May Contain One Or Both Of The Following: Magnesium Stearate • Silica.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA