Swanson Psyllium Husks
One of nature’s best sources of soluble fiber.
- Improves the proper function of the intestines
- Promotes in a natural way the lipid profile for the good function of the heart
- Rich source of soluble fiber
- Assists with occasional constipation
- Promotes bowel regularity for gastrointestinal health
- Maintains healthy cholesterol levels
- It has been used for centuries as a natural colon cleanser
- Psyllium seed husks - soluble fiber content makes them a valuable nutritional tool for cardiovascular health and healthy cholesterol already within the normal range when used as part of a diet low in saturated fat.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule three times per day with a full 8-ounce glass of water.
300 pcs, capsule, 610 mg
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 300
Net weight of contents: 216 g
Amount per serving||
Psyllium Seed Husk||
Rice Flour • Gelatin.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA