Life Extension Vitamin B12
Vitamin B12 support for brain and heart health.
- Maintains healthy and optimal levels of B12
- Supports nervous system function, brain health, and cognition
- Promotes heart health by contributing to healthy homocysteine levels
- Provides the bioactive B12 form methylcobalamin
- Supplementation with this vitamin can be especially important to those following a vegetarian diet and might also be more important to elderly people
- Supports nerve cell growth, cognition, and brain health in general
- Together with folate it helps maintain the production of red blood cells within the normal range
- Vitamin B12 - also called cobalamin, is a water-soluble vitamin. It's an essential nutrient that can promote heart health by contributing to normal homocysteine levels and supporting brain health and cognition. Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) is present in many different food sources of animal origin, including dairy products and eggs.
Dosage and use
Take one (1) lozenge daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Place lozenge in mouth and allow to dissolve, then swallow.
100 pcs, lozenge, 500 mcg
Serving size: 1 lozenge
Servings per container: 100
Amount per serving
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
Mannitol • Sorbitol • Microcrystalline Cellulose • Vegetable Stearate • Croscarmellose Sodium • Natural Strawberry Flavor.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA