Life Extension Lightly Caffeinated Mega Green Tea Extract
Green tea extract with powerful polyphenols.
- Green tea has been shown to provide many benefits including:
- Scavenging reactive oxygen species such as superoxide and the hydroxyl and peroxyl radical
- Fluid-stabilising properties
- Possibly promoting weight loss
- Boosting the effectiveness of enzymatic phase II detoxification
- Helping maintain healthy cell proliferation
- Helping maintain healthy blood cholesterol, LDL and triglyceride levels already within normal range
- Enhancing immune function
- Displaying protective effects on brain tissues
- Green tea - is loaded with health-promoting polyphenols, including epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), a powerful antioxidant. This antioxidant is much more potent than vitamins C and E. One cup of green tea provides roughly 200 mg of polyphenols and has antioxidant effects that are greater than a serving of broccoli, spinach, carrots or strawberries.
Servings per container 100 - Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule:
|Name of the active substance ||Amount per serving: |
|Green tea extract (leaf) [std. to 98% polyphenols by UV (710.5 mg), 45% EGCG by HPLC (326.25 mg) ||725 mg |
Dosage and Use
Take one capsule per day without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Each serving contains approximately 25 mg of caffeine (the amount found in 2/3 cup brewed green tea).
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first. A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule) • Stearic Acid • Rice Flour • Silica.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA