Life Extension L-Lysine
An essential amino acid to fight against age-related factors.
- Increases calcium absorption and retention
- Promotes a healthy stress response
- Supports healthy nitrogen levels
- Inhibits glycation, which can support age-related factors
- Important for growth and for the promotion of proper nitrogen balance in your body
- Lysine - is a building block for proteins, which is not produced by our body. Lysine supplementation supports calcium metabolism, which can impact bone and vascular health, and to encourage a healthy stress response, among other benefits. Beans are a considerable source of lysine.
Dosage and use
Suggested intake is 1 capsule on three times daily on an empty stomach or as directed by a medical practitioner.
100 pcs, capsule, 620 mg
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 100
Net weight of contents: 95 g
Amount per serving||
L-Lysine (as L-Lysine HCl)||
L-Lysine (as L-Lysine HCl) • Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule) • Vegetable Stearate • L-leucine.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA