Quicksilver Scientific GABA + L-THEANINE
Supports rest and relaxation and can calm your mind.
- GABA + L-theanine elixir is known to help calm without impairing cognition
- Can help you relax and calm your mind
- Helps balance our nervous system
- Supports a calm mood
- Offers smaller and more stable liposomes
- Multiple relaxing and calming benefits that can improve your mind and mood
- Supports brain, calm, inflammatory response, sleep
- GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid) - an amino acid derivative produced in the human body that functions as a neurotransmitter in the central nervous system. GABA has an inhibitory effect on neurons, helps balance our nervous system and supports a calm mood.
- L-Theanine - is an amino acid found naturally in tea that produces calming effects in the brain. It plays a role in inducing a calm feeling of well-being without drowsiness.
Servings per container 25 - Amount per serving 2 mL (4 Pumps):
|Name of the active substance ||Amount per serving: ||Daily Value: |
|GABA (Gamma amino butyric acid) ||240 mg ||** |
|L-Theanine ||100 mg || |
|Phosphatidylcholine (from purified sunflower seed lecithin) ||134 mg || |
**Daily Value (DV) not established
Dosage and use
Take 2-4 pumps as needed. Hold 30 seconds before swallowing. May also be stirred into water. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals. Use within 60 days of opening.
Water • Glycerin • Ethanol • Vitamin E (As Tocofersolan And Natural Mixed Tocopherols)
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
QuicksilverScientific, 1960 Cherry St., Louisville, CO 80027, USA, https://www.quicksilverscientific.com/