Quicksilver Scientific Melatonin
A liposomal melatonin formula that may help promote sleep and cellular health.
- May contribute to minimizing morning sleepiness
- May contribute to supporting quality sleep and may contribute to balancing your "body clock"
- May contribute to improving cognitive health in advanced age
- May help promote sleep throughout the night
- Liquid form allows for individual dosing to suit your needs
- May contribute to positive effects in other areas - antioxidant support, DNA protection, immune system support and cognitive health support
- Melatonin - is a hormone naturally produced in the human body that promotes quality sleep, fights free radicals, supports cognitive health and more.
Dosage and Usage
Dispense 1 pump into mouth, hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. Once opened, use within 180 days.
30 ml, liquid
Serving size: 0,2 ml (1 Pump)
Servings per container: 150
Amount per serving||
Essential Phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin)||
Water • Glycerin • Ethanol • Vitamin E (As Tocofersolan And Natural Mixed Tocopherols) • Medium-chain Triglycerides
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
QuicksilverScientific, 1960 Cherry St., Louisville, CO 80027, USA, https://www.quicksilverscientific.com/