Quicksilver Scientific Methyl B-12
Vitamin B12 for support for DNA, red blood cell production & cognitive function
- Highly bioactive methyl form of B12
- Provides a metabolically active form of vitamin B12
- Promotes proper neurological function and DNA synthesis
- Supports heart health
- Premium, fast-acting vitamin B12 is a perfect for mood and energy support
- May support mood, memory, methylation, and detox
- Vitamin B12 - is an essential nutrient for many body systems. It's required for proper neurological function and DNA synthesis. Together with folate, vitamin B12 helps in the formation of red blood cell and the maintenance of normal homocysteine levels, thereby supporting heart health. Vitamin B12 is present in foods of animal origin, including dairy products and eggs.
- Methylcobalamin - is a metabolically active form of vitamin B12. In some people, the liver may not convert cyanocobalamin, the common supplemental form of vitamin B12, into adequate amounts of methylcobalamin.
Dosage and Use
Take 1 pump once daily. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on a empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals. Store at room temperature.
30 ml, liquid
Serving size: 0,33 ml (2 pumps)
Servings per container: 90
Net weight of contents: 64 g
Amount per serving||
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||
Phosphatidylcholine (from sunflower seed lecithin)||
Water • Glycerin • Ethanol • Vitamin E (As Tocofersolan And Natural Mixed Tocopherols)
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
QuicksilverScientific, 1960 Cherry St., Louisville, CO 80027, USA, https://www.quicksilverscientific.com/