Quicksilver Scientific IMMUNE CHARGE+®
A high-dose blend for powerful, fast-acting immune system support.
- Boosts your immune function and fortifying your body
- Promotes cellular integrity and a robust immune system
- Helps balance and support a healthy inflammatory response
- Supports respiratory health and function
- Immune Charge+® is a comprehensive, high-dose blend of immune-support vitamins C, A, D, E, K1/K2, and elderberry
- A strong blend for fast-acting support helping against seasonal immune challenges
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - offers multifaceted support to the immune system, supporting cellular integrity, antioxidant status, and respiratory health function during viral infection.
- Vitamin A - maintains epithelial barriers in the human body, including the epithelial lining of the lungs and the gut mucosa, where a significant portion of the immune system resides. Vitamin A deficiency compromises immunity in the lungs, rendering them more susceptible to respiratory infections.
- Vitamin D - has pleiotropic benefits for immunity.
- Vitamin E - is a fat-soluble antioxidant that protects the polyunsaturated fatty acids in cell membranes from oxidative damage, which can be triggered by microbial infections. It increases white blood cell proliferation, immunoglobulin levels, natural killer cell activity, and antibody activity, thus supporting broad-spectrum immune function.
- Vitamins K1 and K1 - are fat-soluble vitamins that work in synergy with vitamins A, D, and E to support healthy immune function. Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) has anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin K2 modulates the immune system, decreasing immune reactivity and helping to manage the inflammatory response.
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) - has been used for centuries in traditional herbalism as an aid to the immune system. This formula uses Haschberg variety European black elderberry, known for its high potency in anthocyanin flavonoids.
Take one tablespoon (5 ml) daily. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. Use within 60 days of opening. Store at room temperature, refrigerate after opening.
100 ml, liquid
Serving size: 1 tablespoon (5 ml)
Servings per container: 20
Amount per serving||
Vitamin A (as Palmitate)||
Vitamin C (as Sodium ascorbate)||
Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) (D3)||
104 mcg (4166 IE)||
Vitamin K (as K2(MK7), K1 (phylloquinone))||
Sodium (as Sodium Ascorbate)||
ElderCraft® European Black Elderberry Extract (Sambucus nigra L.), (1 tsp contains 2.65 grams of black elderberry herb equivalent)||
Water • Glycerin • Ethanol • Phospholipids (From Purified Sunflower Seed Lecithin) • Vitamin E (As Tocofersolan) • Citric Acid • Natural Citrus Oils.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
QuicksilverScientific, 1960 Cherry St., Louisville, CO 80027, USA, https://www.quicksilverscientific.com/