Life Extension Arginine Ornithine Powder
Promotes muscle health & recovery.
- A supplement/vitamin for you if you are interested in Amino Acids, Blood Pressure & Vascular Support, Active Lifestyle - Sport, Supplements, Arginine, Diet & Lifestyle, Sport
- L-arginine is involved in many body activities, including ammonia detoxification, hormone secretion and immune modulation
- Arginine is also well known as a precursor of nitric oxide (NO), a component that delivers messages between body cells and partly controls the blood circulation
- As a result, when nitric oxide is synthesised by L-arginine, the arterial system is able to retain its youthful elasticity
- At the same time, the immune system becomes stronger and Arginine also helps in maintaining your bones and tissues healthy
- Arginine and ornithine stimulate growth hormone (GH) evidenced by an increase in muscle strength during intense workouts
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) level teaspoon on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
150 g, powder
Serving size: 1 level teaspoon (approx. 3,1 g)
Servings per container: 48
Net weight of contents: 144 g
Amount per serving||
L-arginine Hydrochloride • L-ornithine Hydrochloride.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA