Life Extension RNA (Ribonucleic Acid)
Healthy cell support.
- A supplement for you if you are interested in Immune Support, Longevity & Wellness
- A source of raw materials the body can use to meet metabolic demands
- May support healthy immune system response
- RNA (ribonucleic acid) is an acid found in the nucleus and cytoplasm of cells where it helps with protein synthesis and cellular renewal
- Upon ingestion, RNA will be broken down into component nucleotides in the stomach and small intestine. Those components can then be absorbed and used by the body for nutritional needs
Dosage and use
Take one (1) capsule one to four times per day with or without food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
100 pcs, capsule, 500 mg
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 100
Net weight of contents: 91 g
Amount per serving
Ribonucleic acid (RNA)
Gelatin • Maltodextrin • Rice Concentrate.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
RNA is not recommended for people with elevated serum uric acid or urates.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA