Swanson Green Tea Liquid Extract
1:1 Green Tea Liquid Extract.
- Provides antioxidant support
- Alcohol& Sugar-free liquid extract
- Holistically balanced to maintain the herb's natural components
- Perfect for people who have trouble swallowing pills
- Green tea - is produced from the same plant as teas like oolong and black tea, but it's oxidized less during processing. The minimal processing and low level of oxidation means more of the fresh plant's natural components are retained - EGCG and antioxidant polyphenols confer health benefits.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 droppersful (approx. 56 drops) two times per day in a glass of water. Shake well before use.
29,6 ml, liquid
Serving size: 2 Droppers (approximately 2 ml)
Servings per container: 14
Net weight of contents: 68 g
Amount per serving||
Green Tea Extract 1:1 (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) (standardized to 7.5% polyphenols)||
Vegetable Glycerin • Purified Water.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA