Swanson Flush Free Niacin
Supports cardiovascular health.
- Eliminates the natural flushing effects of niacin
- Promotes carbohydrate metabolism
- Delivers all the cardiovascular benefits of regular niacin
- Niacin, a special form of vitamin B-3 known as inositol hexaniacinate
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) - is widely distributed in food. You can find it in liver, lean and poultry meat, legumes, brewer's yeast, tuna, sunflower, peanuts, wheat germ, milk and dairy products, eggs or gourmet yeast. Niacin/vitamin B3 is a water-soluble vitamin. Contributes to:
- Normal energy metabolism
- Normal activities of the nervous system and mental activities
- Maintaining normal mucous membranes and skin
- Reduction of fatigue and exhaustion
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule three times per day with food and water.
240 pcs, capsule, 500 mg
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 240
Amount per serving||
Rice Flour • Gelatin • Magnesium Stearate • Silica.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA