Vitamin supplement for antioxidatn protection.
- Beneficial for maintaining healthy cholesterol levels
- Provides protection against free radical damage
- Maintains antioxidant support
- Delta and Gamma Tocotrienols - selection of Vitamin E products - the vitamin E family consists of tocopherols and tocotrienols, with alpha-tocopherol as the most commonly found form of vitamin E. However, tocotrienols have up to 50 times the antioxidant potential of tocopherols
- Supports healthy cholesterol already within the normal range, triglycerides and cellular health
As a dietary supplement, take one softgel per day with food and water.
60 pcs, softgels, 50 mg
Serving size: 1 softgel
Servings per container: 60
Net weight of contents: 25 g
Amount per serving||
Tocotrienols (from DeltaGold® Tocotrienols from annatto) delta-Tocotrienols minimum 81% gamma-Tocotrienols minimum 8%)||
Gelatin • Soybean Oil • Glycerin • Purified Water.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA