Swanson Water Pill
An effective herbal formula for fluid management.
- Maintains normal water balance in the body
- Traditional support for lymphatic function
- Promotes capillary tone and lymphatic function to support the body's fluid control capabilities
- Yellow sweet clover has traditionally been used to stimulate lymph flow
- The effectiveness of this unique herbal extract is enhanced even further by rutin, a bioflavonoid that facilitates capillary blood flow
Servings per container 60 - Amount per serving (2 Capsules):
| Name of the active substance || Quantity per serving: |
|Rutin ||200 mg |
|Yellow Seed Clover (Melilotus officinalis) (dried flowering tops) (standardized to 17% coumarin) ||40 mg |
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules one to two times per day with water.
For adults only. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are taking medication especially blood-thinning medication or if you have or have had a blood coagulation disorder. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
Microcrystalline Cellulose (Plant Fiber) • Gelatin • Magnesium Stearate • Silica.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA