Swanson N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine
A polysaccharide that promotes comfortable joint and GI tract function.
- From a new form of glucosamine
- Supports healthy cartilage metabolism
- Supports a healthy mucosal lining in the GI tract
- Effective support for comfortable joint and GI tract function
- N-acetyl D-glucosamine - a polysaccharide made up of glucosamine and acetic acid is a key constituent of the hyaluronic acid that lubricates joint surfaces. It is also a crucial component of the glycoproteins in the protective mucosal layer of the intestinal tract, making it a valuable nutrient for maintaining comfortable gastrointestinal function.
Servings per container 60 - Amount per serving (1 Capsule):
| Name of the active substance || Quantity per serving: |
|N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine (NAG) ||750 mg |
As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule two times per day with food and water.
For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are taking prescription medication, especially warfarin (Coumadin), have a medical condition, or if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
Hypromellose (Vegetarian Capsule) • Magnesium Stearate.