Swanson N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine
A polysaccharide that promotes comfortable joint and GI tract function.
- From a new form of glucosamine
- Supports healthy cartilage metabolism
- Supports a healthy mucosal lining in the GI tract
- Effective support for comfortable joint and GI tract function
- N-acetyl D-glucosamine - a polysaccharide made up of glucosamine and acetic acid is a key constituent of the hyaluronic acid that lubricates joint surfaces. It is also a crucial component of the glycoproteins in the protective mucosal layer of the intestinal tract, making it a valuable nutrient for maintaining comfortable gastrointestinal function.
As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule two times per day with food and water.
60 pcs, veggie capsule, 750 mg
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60
Amount per serving||
N-acetyl D-glukosamine (NAG)||
Hypromellose (Vegetarian Capsule) • Magnesium Stearate.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA