Swanson Shatavari Root Extract
Traditional herb used in Ayurvedic medicine for the years after the end of the monthly cycles.
- A traditional Ayurvedic herb for the post- menopausal years
- Commonly called Asparagus root extract
- Shatavari is one of the most esteemed herbs for women in the Indian tradition of Ayurveda
- It is used to nourish the female reproductive organs and bring balance to fluctuating hormone levels in later life
- Herb has the ability of balancing the constantly shifting hormone levels in women midlife
Servings per container 120 - Amount per serving (1 Capsule):
| Name of the active substance || Quantity per serving: |
|Shatavari Root Extract (Asparagus racemosus) (standardized to minimum 15% saponins) ||500 mg |
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule one to two times per day with water.
Do not take this product if you are pregnant. Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are nursing or if you have a medical condition.
Brown Dextrin • Gelatin • Microcrystalline Cellulose (Plant Fiber) • Magnesium Stearate • Silica.