Swanson Arjuna Bark
Herbal supplement made of arjuna.
- Traditional Ayurvedic herb with energising effect on the heart and cardiovascular health
- Provides traditional support for energy
- Supports and revitalises the cardio function
- Arjuna extract can provide antioxidant activities
- Terminalia arjuna - a deciduous tree found throughout India. Arjuna bark has been used for over three thousand years and is a part of the traditional ayurvedic practice to support cardiovascular health. Today it is most widely used as an overall cardio tonic herbal supplement.
As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule two times per day with water.
60 pcs, veggie capsule, 500 mg
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60
Net weight of contents: 46 g
Amount per serving||
Terminalia arjuna Bark Extract (standardized to minimum 0.5% arjunolic acid)||
Hypromellose (Vegetarian Capsule) • Microcrystalline Cellulose (Plant Fiber) • Silica • Magnesium Stearate.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA