Life Extension Milk Thistle (Silymarin-Silibinins-Isosilybin A &/ B)
The botanical extract in Milk Thistle can promote healthy liver function.
For you, if you want to help keep your liver healthy and ensure your overall well-being.
- Delivers standardized nutrients to promote liver health & function
- Help maintain overall health and vitality
- Optimize liver health and function
- Support the body’s natural detoxification pathways
- Promote healthy cell division within the liver
Health Benefits at a Glance
- The liver is a large organ that performs many of your body’s vital functions and keeps it clean of harmful substances. It is also responsible for processing vitamins and nutrients into a form that can be used by the body.
- Milk thistle extract has been long valued for supporting healthy liver function and is also a powerful antioxidant.
Serving size 1 vegetarian capsule, Servings per container 60
|Name of the active substance ||Amount per serving: |
|Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Extract (seed) [Silymarin (600 mg), Silibinin (225 mg) und 60 mg Isosilybin A and Isosilybin B] ||750 mg |
Dosage and Use
Suggested daily intake is one (1) capsule with or without food, or as directed by a medical practitioner.
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Extract • Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule) • Vegetable Stearate • Silica • Rice Flour.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA