Life Extension CoffeeGenic® Green Coffee Extract
Inhibits after-meal glucose spikes.
For you, if you want to support maintaining healthy glucose and insulin levels .
- Helps maintain already-healthy glucose levels after meals
- Promotes healthy blood sugar metabolism
- Provides green coffee beans for more phenolic content
- Offers green coffee extract standardized to 50% chlorogenic acids to provide optimal glucose support
- Inhibits enzyme activity to support healthy blood sugar metabolism
Health Benefits at a Glance
- Green coffee extract’s benefits come from chlorogenic acid, a polyphenol found in the green coffee bean. Studies show that in people with normal fasting glucose levels, maintaining healthy glucose levels after meals may provide additional support for cardiovascular and metabolic health.
Serving size 1 vegetarian capsule, Servings per container 90
|Name of the active substance ||Amount per serving: |
|CoffeeGenic® Green Coffee (Coffea arabica) extract (bean) [std to 50% chlorogenic acid (200 mg)] ||400 mg |
Dosage and Use
- Suggested daily intake is one (1) capsule up to three times, before each heavy meal, or as directed by a medical practitioner.
- Each serving contains approximately 12 mg of caffeine (the equivalent of 1/4 cup brewed green tea).
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first. A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule).