Life Extension Bone Restore
Helps maintain healthy bone density.
For you, if you desire a comprehensive support for healthy bone density and strength.
- Support bone and joint strength
- Promote healthy bone formation
- Improve calcium absorption, thanks to vitamin D3
- Delivers 3 types of easily absorbed calcium in a capsule that ensures full breakdown during digestion
- Contains patented Fruitex B® OsteoBoron® for bone & joint strength
- Includes zinc, magnesium, boron, manganese & silicon to support healthy bone formation
- Provides vitamin D3, which is essential for absorbing calcium
Health Benefits at a Glance
- Bone density loss is not just associated with calcium deficiency, but also with an insufficient intake of nutrients, including magnesium and vitamin D3. For the benefits of calcium in maintaining healthy bones adequate amounts of vitamin D3, zinc, magnesium, manganese and other nutrients should be available. That helps calcium and phosphorus to be incorporated into the bone matrix.
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, primarily found in bones and teeth. In bone formation, calcium forms crystals that provide strength to maturing bone. While loss of bone mineral density is more common for women, ageing men can experience it too.
- Bone Restore contains 300 mg of magnesium. Magnesium is not only needed to maintain strong bones, but it is critical to promoting a healthy vascular system.
- The boron in this formula, called FruiteX B® OsteoBoron®, is a boron/carbohydrate complex, similar to what is found in fruits and vegetables. Has beneficial effects on the strength of bones and joints.
Serving size 4 capsules, Servings per Container 30
|Name of the active substance ||Amount per serving: |
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (1000 IU†) ||25 mcg |
|Calcium (from calcium carbonate, calcium citrate, malate, calcium bisglycinate) ||700 mg |
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) ||300 mg |
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate) ||2 mg |
|Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate) ||1 mg |
|Silicon [from horsetail (Equisetum arvense) extract (herb)] ||5 mg |
|Boron (calcium fructoborate as patented Fruitex B® OsteoBoron®) ||3 mg |
Dosage and Use
- Take four (4) capsules daily.
- Scientific studies suggest calcium supplementation in divided doses, with food in the morning and evening, may yield the best results.
- Maintaining an optimal vitamin D blood level also helps to maximise calcium absorption.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first. A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Egetable Cellulose (Capsule) • Microcrystalline Cellulose • Maltodextrin • Silica • Modified Food Starch • Vegetable Stearate