Life Extension Branched Chain Amino Acids
Support for muscle recovery after exercise.
For you, if you want to support cellular energy production and recover faster after exercise.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) L-valine, L-leucine, and L-isoleucine
- Helps recover faster both mentally and physically after exercise
- Supports cellular energy production
- Contributes to mental and physical sports performance
- Can support protein synthesis and help you recover physically and mentally after exercising, providing energy for your body
Health benefits at a glance
- Branched Chain Amino Acids Br L-valine, L-leucine, and L-isoleucine are a great choice for people who wish to take a natural supplement to improve their sports performance.
- These amino acids can help your body synthesise protein, and help your recover better after exercise both mentally and physically, and help provide energy for your body.
Dosage and Use
To be used by adults aged 18 years or older. Ingest 4 capsules on a daily basis with or without food or as recommended by a medical practitioner.
90 pcs, capsule
Serving size: 4 capsules
Servings per container: 22
Amount per serving||
L-Leucine • L-Isoleucine • L-Valine • Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule).
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Use of this product is not recommended for individuals who suffer from ALS or disorders that impair the metabolism of branched chain amino acids.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA