Life Extension Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin
A neurologically active form of B12 essential for brain and cellular health.
- Supports healthy homocysteine levels (a marker of cardiovascular & neurological health)
- Promotes cognition & brain health
- Provides crucial contribution to red blood cell production
- Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 that is active in the central nervous system
- It is essential for cellular health, to the growth and replication of cells
Health benefits at a glance
Vitamin B12, also called cobalamin, is a water-soluble vitamin. It is important for nerve and blood cell health and also plays a role in DNA synthesis.
Dosage and Use
Dissolve in mouth or chew one (1) lozenge daily.
60 pcs, lozenge, 1 mg
Serving size: 1 lozenge
Servings per container: 60
Amount per serving||
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||
Sweetener (Xylitol) • Natural Vanilla Flavor • Sweetener (Sorbitol) • Anti-caking Agent (Fatty Acids) • Bulking Agent (Microcristalline Cellulose/cellulose Gel) • Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Salts Of Fatty Acids) • Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA