Life Extension Optimized Fucoidan with Maritech® 926
Can promote healthy immune function.
For you, if you want the Japanese diet's traditionally daily amount of fucoidan served in a single capsule.
- Promotes a healthy immune function
- Provides a product extracted with water to preserve the seaweed’s nutritional benefits
- Offers standardized fucoidan to deliver consistent amounts
- Maritech® 926 fucoidan is sourced from hand-harvested, wild seaweed from the pristine ocean waters of Patagonia
- An innovative water extraction process ensures fucoidan’s delicate molecular structure is delivered intact to provide the critical nutritional benefit of Undaria pinnatifida, the species of seaweed used in many studies of fucoidan
- Fucoidan is a polysaccharide, a little-known molecule found in edible seaweeds. Native to the Japanese diet.
Dosage and use
Suggested daily intake is one (1) capsule once or twice, with or without food, or as directed by a medical practitioner.
60 pcs, veggie capsule, 88.5 mg
Serving size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings per container: 60
Amount per serving||
Maritech® 926 Wild-Harvested Patagonian Wakame (Undaria pinnatifida) 100% aqueous extraction (sporophyll) [standardized to 85% organic fucoidan (75 mg) by HPLC]||
Microcrystalline Cellulose • Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule) • Silica.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA