Life Extension Silymarin
Can support liver health.
For you, if you are interested in high-quality silymarin for liver support and more.
- Helps maintain a healthy liver function
- Encourages a healthy inflammatory response at the cellular level
- Offers powerful antioxidant support
- Silymarin is a compound extracted from milk thistle (Silybum marianum)
- It's well-known to support healthy liver function
- Contains high-quality silymarin
Health benefits at a glance
- Silymarin is the major active compound from milk thistle extract ( Silybum marianum ), a member of the Compositae or daisy family.
- It's considered a flavonolignan mixture, a unique type of bioflavonoid, and an antioxidant that fights against damaging free radicals ― and in this way offers powerful antioxidant support for the liver.
- Scientific studies show that oral supplementation with silymarin can help support liver function and promote healthy liver cells. Silymarin has been shown to combat lipid peroxidation in the liver.
Dosage and use
Take one (1) capsule one to three times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
90 pcs, veggie capsule, 100 mg
Serving size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings per container: 90
Amount per serving||
Silymarin [from milk thistle extract (seed)])||
Citrus bioflavonoid complex bitter orange (peel and fruit)||
Microcrystalline Cellulose • Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule) • Silica • Stearic Acid.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA