Swanson Pantesin Pantethine
Pantesin Pantethine helps maintain heart-healthy lipid levels already within the normal range.
- High-bioavailability metabolite of vitamin B-5
- Each single-softgel serving delivers 300 mg of patented Pantesin Pantethine
- Helps maintain heart-heralthy lipid levels
- Helps maintain healthy circulation
- Supports cardiovascular health
- This high-bioavailability metabolite of vitamin B-5 helps promote healthy cardiovascular function
As a dietary supplement, take one softgel one to three times per day with food and water.
60 pcs, softgels, 300 mg
Serving size: 1 softgel
Servings per container: 60
Amount per serving||
Pantesin™ Pantethine (coenzyme A precursor)||
Pantesin™ Pantethine • Rice bran oil • gelatin • purified water • glycerin • yellow beeswax • carob extract • soy lecithin. Contains soybeans. Contains a bioengineered food ingredient.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA