Quicksilver Scientific Liposomal Vitamin C with R-Lipoic Acid
Can promote and support detoxification pathways throughout the entire body.
- Vitamin C with R Lipoic-Acid helps initiate detoxification
- Helps protect the body from free radicals and promote immune function
- Provides pharmaceutical-grade vitamin C
- Offers fast absorption with Quicksilver’s liposomal delivery system
- Helps stimulate antioxidant and detox systems due to lipoic acid
- Also supports the immune systems
- Buffered Vitamin C – A universal antioxidant that helps protect the body from the effects of free radicals and promotes immune function. Buffered to help minimize any GI discomforts associated with vitamin C. Protects tissues from oxidative stress.
- R-Lipoic Acid – This potent molecule can support healthy mitochondrial function, glutathione production, and may help the body remove metals. Lipoic acid can stimulate a powerful bodily defense and detox system.
Servings per container 25 - Amount per serving 2 mL (4 Pumps):
|Name of the active substance ||Amount per serving: |
|Vitamin C (Sodium ascorbate) ||500 mg |
|Lipoic Acid (from Soidum R-lipoate) ||20 mg |
|Phosphatidylcholine (from purified soybean lecithin) ||134 mg |
|Sodium ||65 mg |
Dosage and use
Take 4 pumps by mouth. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals. Use within 30 days of opening. Refrigerate upon receipt.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first. A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Water • Glycerin • Ethanol • Natural Citrus Oils. Contains: Soy
Country of origin
QuicksilverScientific, 1960 Cherry St., Louisville, CO 80027, USA, https://www.quicksilverscientific.com/