Swanson Triple Strength Melatonin
Natural hormone that helps regulate the body’s sleep-wake cycle to promote a normal sleep schedule.
- Encourages healthy sleep patterns
- Helps regulate the body's circadian rhythm
- Boosts antioxidant activity
- Also anti-aging benefits
- Triple-strength 10 mg formula—especially helpful for managing disrupted sleep patterns due to work schedules, jet lag and more
- Restful, restorative sleep is key to overall health and wellness
- A hormone secreted by the pineal gland, melatonin helps regulate the circadian rhythm, the "internal clock" that controls the body's sleep/wake cycle
- Also acts as an antioxidant, combating the free radical damage associated with aging
- Take melatonin as a dietary supplement if you have the following symptoms:
- Sleep difficulties
- Disturbed sleep cycle – waking
- Restless sleep at night
- Impaired ability to concentrate
- Melatonin - is a natural hormone that is produced in the brain by the pineal gland. It regulates the natural cycle of sleep - waking. The main property of melatonin is to regulate the sleep-wake cycle . When it gets dark, our body begins to synthesize more melatonin, which is a signal that we need to get ready for sleep.
Servings per container 60 - Amount per serving (1 Capsule):
| Name of the active substance || Quantity per serving: |
|Melatonin ||10 mg |
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule with water one-half hour before bedtime.
For adults only. As melatonin may produce drowsiness, do not drive an automobile or operate heavy equipment after taking. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing, have an autoimmune condition or a depressive disorder, or are under 16 years of age. Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are experiencing long-term sleep difficulties, have a medical condition or if you are taking any prescription medications. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
Microcrystalline Cellulose (Plant Fiber) • Gelatin • May Contain One Or Both Of The Following: Magnesium Stearate • Silica.