Life Extension Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate Caps
The active form of vitamin B6, pyridoxal 5'-phosphate, for heart, nerve and eye health.
For you, if you want protection against glycation reactions and support for many aspects of health.
- Supports normal function of nervous system
- Promotes eye and heart health
- Contributes to healthy kidney function
- Helps prevent formation of advanced glycation end-products
- Vitamin B6 is crucial in numerous life processes. Pyridoxal 5ˈ-phosphate is the metabolically active form of vitamin B6 and participates in a variety of enzymatic reactions the body.
Health benefits at a glance
- Pyridoxal 5ˈ-phosphate is the active form of vitamin B6, a coenzyme participating in over 100 enzymatic reactions in the body. Pyridoxal 5’-phosphate has been shown to protect against glycation reactions, thus supporting many aspects of health.
Serving size 1 capsule, Servings per container: 150
|Name of the active substance ||Amount per serving: ||%RI*: |
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) ||20 mg ||1429 |
*RI = EU reference intake **No RI available
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) capsule daily with food.
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose/cellulose Gel) • Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose) • Pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (Vitamin B6) • Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide [nano], Magnesium Salts Of Fatty Acids)
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA