Life Extension Vegan Vitamin D3
Vegan-friendly vitamin D3 formula for immune health and bone density.
For you, if you want to achieve optimal vitamin D levels with absolutely no animal by-products.
- Promotes cognitive function and healthy bones
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps achieve optimal vitamin D levels with no animal by-products
- Vitamin D is produced in the skin in direct sunlight
- You should not get your vitamin D from unprotected sun exposure though
- Supplementing with vitamin D can help preventing deficiency
Health benefits at a glance
- Getting the right vitamin D level can pose unique challenges for vegans and vegetarians, therefore Life Extension created a vitamin D3 formula with absolutely no animal by-products.
- The formula of Vegan Vitamin D3 can support cognitive function and provide potent bone and immune health support for plant-based diets.
Serving size: 1 capsule, Servings per container: 60
|Name of the active substance ||Amount per serving: ||RI %*: |
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol from algae) (5000 IU†) ||125 µg ||2500 |
*RI = EU reference intake **No RI available
Dosage and use
Take one (1) capsule daily with food.
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose/ Cellulose Gel)) • Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D) • Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose) • Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide [nano], Magnesium Salts Of Fatty Acids)
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU (50 µg) per day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA