Life Extension BioActive Complete B-Complex
Can support your energy, metabolism, heart and cognitive Health.
For you, if you are looking for our most complete vitamin B formula.
- Provides potent, scientifically studied B-vitamin dosages
- Formulated with the bioactive forms of each nutrient
- Promotes healthy metabolism of glucose, fat, and alcohol
- Encourages healthy organ function, cognitive health, and more
- Helps inhibit potential vitamin B deficiency
- The vitamin B compounds in Bioactive Complete B-Complex can support your energy, metabolism, heart and cognitive health
- *Note, this product may appear in a brown bottles instead of blue for a period of time.
Health benefits at a glance
- Get the most of one of nature’s best metabolism and energy supporters: Vitamin B. Our BioActive Complete B-Complex offers a wide spectrum of the benefits that different types of vitamin B can provide in just two vegetarian capsules - and that at a much higher potency than many regular vitamin B supplements.
- From metabolic support to supporting heart- and nerve health, the versatility of vitamin B makes it a true nutritional wonder. BioActive Complete B-Complex contains all of the many health benefits associated with Vitamin B in a single formula.
- Thiamine/Vitamin B1 - which can help convert carbohydrates into usable energy for your body.
- Riboflavin/Vitamin B2 - which is converted to its active form called riboflavin-5'-phosphate which the body uses for energy production.
- Niacin/Vitamin B3 - which can support healthy energy transfer reactions within the cells. It can also affect healthy metabolism of glucose, fat and alcohol. Furthermore, it can also support healthy cholesterol levels.
- Pantothenic Acid/Vitamin B5 - which can support synthesis of (hemoglobin), hormones, neurotransmitters,the oxidation of carbohydrates and fatty acids.
- Pyridoxine HCI & Pyridoxal 5'-phosphate/Vitamin B6 - which can affect amino acid and fat metabolism positively.Along with Vitamin B5, it can also support neurotransmitter and hemoglobin synthesis. Additionally, B6 also plays a role in gluconeogenesis, the formation of glucose from non-carbohydrate sources.
- Biotin - which plays a role in metabolism of fatty acids. It also plays a role in maintaining metabolic homeostasis or the balance between your body's many unique chemical pathways and processes.
- Folate - which can help to maintain red blood cell production within normal range. It can also help your body make and maintain healthy DNA. Furthermore, BioActive Complete B-Complex contains the compound para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA), which can encourage synthesis of folic acid.
- Vitamin B12 - which is required for healthy nerve cell activity and promotes heart health.
- Inositol - which is vital for calcium and insulin signal transduction.
Dosage and use
Take two (2) capsules daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
60 pcs, veggie capsule
Serving size: 2 capsules
Servings per container: 30
Amount per serving||
Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCl)||
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin and riboflavin 5’-phosphate)||
Niacin (vitamin B3) (as nicotinamide and nicotinic acid)||
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and pyridoxal 5’-phosphate)||
Folate (vitamin B9) (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofate calcium salt)||
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||
Biotin (vitamin B8)||
Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) (as D-calcium pantothenate)||
PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)||
Capsule (Glazing Agent: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose) • Rice Bran • Stearic Acid • Mannitol • Microcrystalline Cellulose • Silicon Dioxide.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Temporary flushing, itching, rash or gastric disturbances may occur.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA