Life Extension Pantothenic Acid
Essential B vitamin for metabolic health and more.
For you, if you want a quality product of pantothenic acid critical for human health.
- Crucial to lipid, amino acid & glucose metabolism
- Important for the synthesis of hemoglobin & neurotransmitters
- Essential for mitochondrial energy production
- Has a central role in cholesterol & steroid hormone synthesis
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is the most important component of coenzyme-A, which assists in several metabolic pathways and is necessary for the transfer of fats to and from cells
Health benefits at a glance
- First of all, what is pantothenic acid? It's vitamin B5, a water-soluble vitamin from the B group of 8 vitamins.
- This essential nutrient is the most important component of coenzyme A, which assists in several metabolic pathways and is necessary for the transfer of fats to and from cells.
- Vitamin B is naturally present in some foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement.
Dosage and use
Take one (1) capsule daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
100 pcs, veggie capsule
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 100
Amount per serving||
Calcium (as D-calcium pantothenate)||
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||
Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule) • Microcrystalline Cellulose • Rice Extract Blend.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA