Life Extension Youthful Woman 40+ with B-Complex
A combination of active B vitamins to support energy levels and help combat stress and fatigue.
*For you, if you are interested in supporting youthful energy levels and your overall well-being.
- Supports healthy energy levels and well-being
- Helps combat fatigue and promote a healthy stress response
- Promotes relief from discomforts typically experienced by women when aging, such as mood swings and hot flashes
- This formula is designed for women who are going through age-related hormonal changes
- Contains eight essential B vitamins to support healthy and youthful energy levels, combined with a patented Siberian rhubarb extract that can help provide relief from discomforts typical of aging and perimenopause, which make women feel exhausted and have swinging moods
Health benefits at a glance
- Aging and experiencing age- and hormonal-related changes do not mean that women cannot feel their best, vibrant, and energized selves. It’s a common experience for women who approach the perimenopause phase as they age to feel discomfort, exhaustion, and stress.
- The formula of Youthful Woman 40+ with B-Complex is specifically designed to support the unique needs of women during this period of their lives.
- The combination of ingredients in this formula can help manage specific perimenopausal and menopausal discomforts, as well as offer other health advantages that benefit your overall health and well-being.
Dosage and use
Take one (1) tablet daily.
30 pcs, tablets
Serving size: 1 Tablet
Servings per container: 30
Amount per serving||
Vitamin B1 (as thiamine HCl)||
Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate)||
Vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide)||
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate)||
Folic acid (vitamin B9) (as calcium-L-methylfolate)||
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||
Biotin (vitamin B8)||
Vitamin B5 (as D-pantothenate calcium)||
ERr 731® Siberian rhubarb (Rheum rhaponticum L.) extract (root) [std. to ≥ 54% rhaponticin, ≥ 27% desoxyrhaponticin]||
D-pantothenate • Calcium (Vitamin B5) • Bulking Agent (Dicalcium Phosphate) • Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) • Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) • Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose/cellulose Gel) • Pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (Vitamin B6) • Biotin (Vitamin B8) • Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) • Bulking Agent (Cross-linked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose/cross Linked Cellulose Gum) • Riboflavin 5'-phosphate • Sodium (Vitamin B2) • Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide [nano]) • Siberian Rhubarb Root Extract (Rheum Rhaponticum L.) • Anti-caking Agents (Fatty Acids, Magnesium Salts Of Fatty Acids) • Glazing Agent (Ethyl Cellulose) • Calcium-l-methylfolate (Vitamin B9) • Glazing Agents (Sodium Alginate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Oleic Acid)
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Consult with your healthcare practitioner if you have, or have a history of, estrogen-dependent tumors.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA