Sway PEACEFUL MELATONIN
Melatonin plays a key role in promoting rest and relaxation.
- Helps control sleep/wake cycles
- Promotes healthy sleep
- Helps regulate the body's circadian rhythm
- Supports antioxidant pathways
- A natural hormone that helps regulate the body's sleep/wake cycle and supports normal sleep patterns
- Restful, restorative sleep is key to overall health and well-being
- Melatonin - is a natural hormone that is produced in the brain by the pineal gland. It regulates the natural sleep-wake cycle. The main property of melatonin is to regulate the sleep-wake cycle. When it gets dark, our body starts to synthesize more melatonin, which is a signal that we need to prepare for sleep.
Take one gummy daily. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
Mint, 60 pcs, gummies, 1 mg
Serving size: 1 Gummy
Servings per container: 60
Amount per serving||
Sweetener (maltitol) • humectant (sorbitol) • water • gelling agent (pectin) • maltodextrin • acidulant (citric acid) • acidity regulator (sodium citrate) • coconut oil • colourant (copper complexes of chlorophyllins) • natural mint aroma • melatonin • vitamin B6 • anti-caking agent (carnauba wax).
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin