Swanson Probiotic with Digestive Enzymes
Swanson Probiotic with digestive enzymes - 5 carefully selected and well researched strains.
- Features digestive enzymes for added digestive support with the probiotics
- Contains pancreatin to promote good digestion
- Probiotics are known as the good bacteria that promote healthy gut flora so your digestive system can do its job effectively
- Adding digestive enzymes into the mix helps increase the digestive support of the probiotics
- Swanson Probiotic Digestive Enzymes delivers 5 billion CFU from 5 carefully selected strains backed by science, including Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactococcus lactis and Lactobacillus rhamnosus. This formula features pancreatin, which is made up of an amylase, a protease and a lipase. Together, these enzymes help digest carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule per day with your largest meal and water.
60 pcs, veggie capsule, 5 Billion CFU
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60
Amount per serving||
Probiotic Blend (B. lactis, L. acidophilus, B. longum, L. lactis, L. rhamnosus) (5 billion CFU†)||
Pancreatin • Probiotic Blend (B. lactis, L. acidophilus, B. longum, L. lactis, L. rhamnosus) • Microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber) • hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule) • magnesium stearate • silica.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA